Technical parameters of the plough mixer
All parameters are for reference only, please contact us for detailed parameters.
2 Types of Plough Mixer
The plow mixer is a new type of high-efficiency powder mixing equipment, according to the material can be divided into stainless steel plow mixer and carbon steel plow mixer.
What are the components of the plough shear mixer?
The main composition of the plough mixer consists of motor, reducer, cylinder, rotating spindle, plough blade group, fly cutter group, bearing seat, discharge valve, support parts, nozzle, and other components.
Transmission part: transmitted from the main motor and reducer to the plow group shaft.
Horizontal cylinder: The upper part is equipped with a feed port and an observation hole, and a material cleaning door is opened on one side.
Plough group: The number of colters is arranged according to the volume installed on the main shaft.
Flying knife group: The high-speed flying knife has a strong scattering and shearing mixing effect installed on the mixing shaft.
Discharge valve: installed at the bottom of the cylinder for discharge.
Liquid spray device: The liquid spray device is installed on the upper part of the cylinder. It consists of pipe fittings and nozzle parts and is fixed on the cylinder.
Customizable: can be customized and produced according to customer requirements.
How does plough shear mixer work?
The plough mixer is cylindrical and horizontal, with horizontal shaft transmission. Three parts affect the movement of materials: One is the shape of the equipment, which is horizontal and cylindrical. The second is the plough, shaped like a plough and fixed on the horizontal transmission shaft by a bracket. It rotates along the device’s wall, causing the materials to diffuse and shear with each other. The third is flying knives.
- At the beginning of mixing materials, the colter rotates and mixes continuously, which also increases the mobility of the particles, which is a typical diffusion mixing. At the same time, the particles rub violently with each other and have the effect of shear mixing.
- The plows are distributed radially on the horizontal drive shaft, and there is a certain angle between the plows, significantly reducing the powder’s resistance. One of the outstanding features of the plow mixer is its low mixing energy consumption.
- The flying knife is composed of three simple blades, similar to the blades of an electric fan. It is multi-layered and pagoda-shaped. It is placed under the side of the mixer wall and rotates at 1450-1900 r/min.
- The function of the flying knife is to make the material move in the direction of axial convection. The number of flying knives depends on their range of action. The flying knife only plays an auxiliary role in material mixing, and the plough plays a central role.
- The plow moves in the powder, pushing the material to both sides, and a temporary groove appears at the tail, which is then filled with the upper material, forming a radial circulation of the material.
- The movement of materials in the mixer can be described by two material cycles: the radial material circulation caused by the plough, and the axial material circulation caused by the flying knife.