Chain Bucket Elevator: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Chain Elevator Design
Chain elevator design is constantly improved by our years of experience, and every part of the chain elevator design is essential.
The upper elevator part comprises a pickup cover or fastening cover and an air outlet.
The middle bucket elevator part includes a perforated flower plate, inspection door, filter bag, and so on.
The lower bucket elevator part of the housing includes a pressure measuring connector.
The Blower system includes a pulse injection controller, electromagnetic pulse valve, injection tube, airbag, and so on.
Bucket Elevator Working Principle
Bucket elevator working principle:
The hopper scoops up the material from the storage below, and with the chain lift to the top, around the jacking wheel then flipped down, the bucket elevator pours the material into the trough.
TH Chain Type Bucket Elevator
TH series chain bucket elevator is a commonly used lifting equipment, it uses a forged ring chain as the transmission part, has strong mechanical strength.
The TH chain bucket elevator is mainly used to promote powder and small particles and small block materials.
Compared with TD series belt bucket elevator, the chain bucket elevator is more efficient.
NE Chain Bucket Elevator
NE chain bucket elevator is a new type of bucket elevator, using plate chain drive.
Named at its capacity, such as NE150 refers to lifting volume of 150 tons per hour rather than bucket width of 150mm.
NE chain bucket elevator has high efficiency, a wide range of applications.
NE chain bucket elevator is mostly used in dry mix mortar plant production.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Chain Bucket Elevator
Chain type bucket elevator advantages:
Simple structure, small transverse size, small footprint.
The lifting height is large, the conveying capacity is good, the fuselage is fully closed, and the environmental pollution is small.
Small power consumption.
Chain bucket elevator disadvantages:
Overload is easy to plug, easy to wear hopper.
Only suitable for conveying granular powder and small and medium-sized bulk goods, such as grain, coal, dry powder sand, etc.
The material cannot be transported in a horizontal direction.
Precautions for the use of bucket elevator
- The operation must comply with the “no-load start, no-load stop” principle. That is, the first boot, to operate normally, and then feed;
- The material feed should be uniform, so as not to cause blockage. If blocked, stop feeding immediately to remove the blockage.
- When working normally, the hopper should be in the middle of the barrel. If it is found that there is a deviation or the chain looseness, it should be adjusted in time through the tensioning device.
- Prevent large foreign bodies from entering the machine base, so as not to damage the hopper and affect the normal operation of the bucket lifting machine.
- When conveying materials without initial cleaning, iron grids should be set up at the feeding port to prevent fibrous impurities from entering the machine base and causing winding and blockage.
- The tension degree of the hoist chain should be checked regularly and whether the connection is firm. If it is found to be loose, falling off, skewed hopper, and damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time to avoid more serious consequences.