Do You Have A Jaw Crusher Project We Can Help With?
- Feed size of jaw crusher: 120-1500mm
- Production capacity: 1-1000t/h
- Applicable materials: All kinds of stone which having a compressive strength of less than 320 Mpa.
- Application scope: sand and stone field, mining, coal mining, concrete mixing station, dry mortar, power plant desulfurization, quartz sand, etc
Europe Jaw Crusher
- Feed size of jaw crusher: 200-1300mm
- Production capacity: 1-2000t/h
- Jaw crusher, the crushing cavity is composed of dynamic and static jaw plate version, simulation animal two jaw movement and complete material crushing, crushing strength, uniform end product size, simple structure, low operating costs, can meet the demand of different users, mainly used in metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramic industries.
How To Work?
Primary Jaw Crusher & Fine Jaw Crusher
Jaw crusher can be divided into primary jaw crusher and fine jaw crusher. Primary jaw crusher is used for primary crushing and fine jaw crusher is used for secondary crushing for stone.
What is the Difference Between Primary Jaw Crusher and Fine Jaw Crusher?
1.The feeding and discharging particle sizes are different
The fine jaw crusher is also called PEX series jaw crusher. There are 5 models, the feed size is within 250mm, the output size is 18-90mm, the crushing ratio is large, the output size is small. It can be directly used in construction and other industries.
The primary jaw crusher is what we often call the PE series jaw crusher. There are more than 20 models, the feed size can reach 1200mm, and the discharge size can be adjusted freely between 10-400mm to meet the needs of different users. The cavity design is relatively deep, which improves the crushing efficiency, and the effect of energy-saving and consumption reduction is significant.
2. The output is different.
2. The output is different.
Fine jaw crushers are relatively small crushers with an output of 8-105t/h;
Primary jaw crushers capacity at 1-1000t, which can meet your various needs.
3. Application is different
The fine jaw crusher is suitable for secondary crushing. It is mainly used in metallurgy, mining, cement and other industries;
The primary jaw crusher is used in the first process of crushing and processing stones. It is suitable for processing various ores with a compressive strength of less than 250MPa and has a wide range of applications.
4. Price is different
Because the model of fine jaw crusher is smaller, its overall price is lower than primary jaw crusher.
The price of each type is different, and the quotation is also different.
If you want a detailed comparison, contact us and we will give you the most suitable quotation.
Although there are differences between the fine jaw crusher and the coarse jaw crusher, after years of development, they have stable and reliable performance, large crushing ratio, uniform finished product size, simple operation, and low maintenance costs. Bring you immeasurable value, is a good helper for broken stones.