Dry pack Mortar, the name of which may sound unfamiliar to you, is very common in your life.
Use it when your house needs repair, whether it’s on the outside, inside, or on the ground.
The reason why it’s called dry pack mortar is that it’s been dried and mixed in a certain proportion, packaged into bags that are easy to transport, and when you use it you just add water according to the instructions.
The Types of Dry pack Mortar
Common Dry pack mortar includes exterior wall putty powder, interior wall putty powder, self-leveling mortar, thermal insulation mortar, plastering mortar, masonry mortar, repair mortar, and so on.
You can buy proper mortar according to your actual needs.
Dry Pack Mortar Ratio
Mortar with different properties is mixed in different proportions with water.
Such as the use of wall putty mortar:
- Check the base surface to ensure no pollution, no empty drum, no cracks, no loose, no powder phenomenon.
- The water content of the base surface is less than 10%, and the PH value is 8-10.
- Pour the water into the container according to the proportion, then add the powder, stir thoroughly with the electric mixer for 5-10 minutes until the paste is without particles.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes and stir again for 3-5 minutes.
- The second batch can be carried out only after the first batch is completely dry (24 hours).
The thickness of a one-time batch is controlled within 1-2mm.
Must be solid, can be polished.
Sprinkler maintenance must be carried out, 2-3 days, 3 times a day.
Construction within the range of 5-40 ° C relative humidity ≦85% is allowed.
The putty must be used within 2 hours.
The advantages of Dry pack Mortar
1. Super anti-cracking performance, no aging, no shedding, long life
2. Scientific formula, using imported rubber powder and additives, strong adhesion, good adhesion
3. Good anti-permeability, keep the wall dry.
4. Good toughness, acid and alkali resistance, easy to scrape.
Maybe you also want to know:
How To Make Dry Pack Mortar?