Cement Silo Types
We are a cement silo manufacturer; we can customize various models of cement silo, more commonly 50T, 100T, 200T, 300T, etc.
- Cement silo material: Q345R carbon steel or weathering steel.
- Cement silo thickness: 3mm-6mm or customized thickness.
- Height of cement silo legs: customized length according to customer’s requirement.
- Cement silo diameter: 6m-8m.
- Standard: ISO9001:2008; SGS approved; BV certificated; CE certificated.
The most common types of cement silos are cylindrical. Cement silos are made from high-quality steel plates, with a wall thickness of 3mm-6mm, with riveting or bolting connections (welding is available upon request). It is the more common bolted-type cement silo, and shipping can save a lot of space. It can also be made of stainless steel according to customer requirements. It has a sturdy structure, good insulation performance, corrosion resistance, and long service life.
Most Popular Vertical Silo : 100 Ton Cement Silo
- A 40HQ is required for a 100 ton cement silo.
- The 100t cement silo can store a variety of materials.
- This type of silo is easy to install and can be built in a short time. It is suitable for storing different kinds of materials.
- The 100 ton cement silo can be used in construction sites, mines, airports, ports, railways, and warehouses. It also has many other uses.
100 ton cement silo is the most popular cement silo.
The 100t cement silo is of moderate size and can store various materials. It is used in different parts of the world, especially in construction sites where concrete is needed. Therefore it is also known as a concrete batching plant cement silo.
The cement silo 100 ton is an essential part of any construction site. It stores the cement until needed, making it easier to transport and use. Cement silos are available in many sizes and shapes, depending on your needs. The most popular cement silos are steel because they are strong, durable, and easy to transport.
Cement silos are usually built using pre-fabricated parts, which are put together on-site by welders or other skilled tradespeople. The parts are bolted together to form a sturdy structure that will last for years with little maintenance required once it’s been built correctly. You can also call it bolted cement silo.
100 ton cement silo for sale
30 Ton Cement Silo
- The 30 ton cement silo is the smallest. Its tank diameter is 2.5m, tank height is 4.8m, and total height is 11.4m. The main structure adopts a steel plate thickness of 3mm~6mm for the wallboard, which ensures its high strength and corrosion resistance.
- The 30 ton cement silo is small, has good mobility, and is easy to install. And it has many advantages:
-Easy installation and maintenance
-Low investment costs
-Large discharge speed
-Simple operation and maintenance
- The 30 ton cement silo has two feeding ports: one at the bottom and one at the top (the bottom feeder is used to load or unload materials while the top feeder is used to unload).
- The 30t cement silo has been widely used in civil construction projects such as highways and bridges, industrial projects such as power plants and refineries, and mining projects such as mines and quarries; it also applies to various areas such as metallurgy, chemical engineering, building materials industries, etc.
30 ton cement silo for sale
In summary, what are the capacities of cement silo? 100 ton cement silo is the most popular, 30 ton cement silo is the smallest cement silo, we also support custom-made cement silo of various sizes and materials, welcome to inquiry.
You may be interested in the following articles: