The pulse dust collector is more efficient than the pulse bag dust collector. The correct use of pulse dust collectors can effectively increase the life of pulse dust collectors, prolong the working time, and save more costs.
DMC12 Pulse Dust Collector Machine
How should you maintain the pulse dust collector machine?
- If there is a pulse leak, you need to check if the solenoid valve is blocked. If the electromagnetic is not blocked, you need to replace the solenoid dust collector pulse valve.
- Managers should be familiar with the pulse bag dust collector working principle, performance, and use conditions and master the adjustment of operating parameters and maintenance methods.
- Regularly replenish the lubricating parts on the pulse dust collector.
- Regularly measure process parameters, such as gas volume, temperature, concentration, etc., find abnormalities, and should find the cause and deal with it in time.
- Check the operation of the pulse dust collector machine regularly according to the fluctuation of the running resistance.
- The dust collector bags is a wearing part. The user should regularly check the working condition of the bags and consider changing it according to the damage degree of the filter bag.
- Regularly check the working condition of the pneumatic system and the ash discharge system, and find out that the abnormality is eliminated in time.
- According to the water separator in the compressed air system, the water is discharged regularly.
- When stopping after the processing system is stopped, the pulse bag dust collector and exhaust fan should be kept working to remove moisture and dust from the equipment. At the same time, the dust cleaning and ash discharging operations must be repeated before the dust collector stops working.
Troubleshooting For Pulse Bag Dust Collector
|High running resistance||①filter bag knot;
② pulse valve does not work or is damaged;
③compressed air pressure is too low;
④When the pulse valve is working, the poppet valve is not closed;
⑤One or more poppet valves are closed.
|①Clean the filter bag to enhance ventilation;
② maintenance or replacement of the pulse valve;
③check the air circuit and air compressor;
④Check the cleaning controller.
|Small running resistance||①Short circuit of smoke;
②filter bag is damaged;
|①Inspect the pipeline and repair the damage;
②check and replace the filter bag;
|The pulse valve does not work||①Power failure or failure of the cleaning controller;
②There is debris in the pulse valve, which has been leaking;
③pulse valve coil burned out;
④Compressed air pressure is too low.
|①Restore power or repair the cleaning controller;
②carefully clean the pulse valve;
③replace the pulse valve coil;
④Check the pneumatic system and compressor.
Cleaning and replacing the dust collector bags: the high viscosity of the dust causes the filter cloth to be knotted, which leads to an increase in the resistance of the dust collector, which affects the dust removal effect.
After the above situation, the dust collector bags should be removed from the dust collector machine, and the surface of the filter cloth should be washed with water. After rinsing is completed, it can be used after drying.
Note: The cause should be carefully analyzed and excluded according to the actual situation in addition to the above troubleshooting methods. If the fault cannot be eliminated, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the pulse jet dust collector manufacturers in time.
If there is a problem when the pulse bag dust collector is used in combination with a sand dryer, dry mortar mixing plant or a crushing plant etc., you can also follow the above process, but if there is a problem with the link with other equipment, please contact our engineers to help solve it.