What are glass beads?
Glass beads is a kind of inorganic glassy mineral material, processed by multi-stage silicon carbide electric heating tube type production technology, irregular spherical body particles, internal porous cavity structure, surface glass closed, smooth luster, stable physical and chemical properties, with light weight, insulation, fire prevention, high and low temperature resistance, aging resistance, low water absorption and other excellent characteristics. It is suitable to be used as lightweight filler aggregate and adiabatic, fireproof, sound-absorbing and thermal insulation material in many fields.
Where can glass beads be applied?
Glass beads are a porous, lightweight, inorganic non-metallic material with a variety of excellent properties, so they are widely used in many fields. Here are some common application scenarios:
- Building materials: Glass beads can be added to cement, gypsum, mortar and other building materials to act as a lightweight aggregate and improve the insulation, sound insulation, shock resistance and durability of the materials.
- Coatings: Glass beads can be used as fillers in coatings, which can improve the adhesion, abrasion resistance and gloss of the coating.
- Automobile manufacturing: Glass beads can be used to manufacture lightweight sound insulation materials, braking materials and filling materials for automobiles.
- Packaging materials: Glass beads can be added into plastic bags, foam boxes and other packaging materials to improve the impact resistance and vibration resistance of packaging materials.
Thermal insulation project: Glass beads are widely used in the construction field, which can be used in the internal and external thermal insulation of the external walls of new, reconstructed and expanded public and civil buildings, as well as the roof thermal insulation and energy saving projects. Meanwhile, it can also be used in the external thermal insulation layer of paint and brick, including the internal thermal insulation layer of stairwells, partition walls, kitchens and toilets, closed balconies, roofs and other maintenance structures.
What is glass beads thermal insulation mortar?
Glass beads thermal insulation mortar is a new type of inorganic thermal insulation mortar material, with glass beads as lightweight aggregate, and glass beads thermal insulation powder material in a certain proportion of homogeneous mix and become. This mortar has high strength, light weight, heat preservation, good thermal insulation, good electrical insulation properties, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, radiation and other significant features.
How to produce glass bead insulation mortar?
With the development of science and technology, people have been able to produce glass bead insulation mortar in large quantities by machine, Furein is a professional glass bead insulation mortar production line manufacturer, which can provide you with turnkey customized solutions.
- Raw material silo: used for storing raw materials.
- Batching scale hopper: used to batch the raw materials according to the preset proportion.
- Pre-mix hopper: Used to store the raw materials after batching, waiting for further mixing.
- Bucket elevator: used to elevate the raw materials in the bin to be mixed to the next step for processing.
- Glass beads insulation mortar mixing machine: used for mixing glass beads and other materials to produce glass beads mortar.
- Finished product warehouse: used to store the produced glass beads mortar.
- Packing machine: used to pack the glass beads mortar into certain specifications.
- Dust collector: Used to collect the dust and particles produced in the production process to protect the environment and workers’ health.
- Air compressor: It is used to provide air source to ensure the stability of air pressure in the production process.
- Control cabinet: used to control the operation of the whole production line, which can be operated automatically.
Different models and types of production lines may vary, and the specific composition may vary according to the production requirements and process flow.